- Develop feature design brief, logic flows and screen wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
- Work effectively in a team of designers, artists and engineers.
- Able to communicate target quality and feature behavior.
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Partner with production and technologists to prioritize work.
- Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
- Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
- Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
Have experiences with one or more of following these tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Marvel App
- Or any similar tools
How to apply
Submit your resume including portfolios (Dribbble, Behance, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org with prefix
[UI/UX Designer] on the email subject.